Saturday, 2 July 2011

ANDRE BERTEL SEMINAR REQUIREMENTS

As you probably know I could not board my plane to Malaysia. I am gutted and shocked with disbelief! Please read below and check this link to the Christchurch Shotokan Karate Club website (IJKA New Zealand): http://christchurchshotokan.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-way-ticket-to-malaysia.htmlmalaysia.html

Regardless of the appology from the organiser I am very disappointed and sorry for those who missed out. As an instructor my requirements are very simple for seminars. Once again... "If these can't be sorted out, don't invite me". I'd prefer to not travel to teach karate ever again than to ever have to deal with such an ordeal (Please read below):
________


ANDRE BERTEL SEMINAR REQUIREMENTS

(#1) Return airfare (Star Alliance flights only) & punctual transport to and from airport/seminars etc.

(#2) Travel insurance.

(#3) Accommodation & food whilst there including on flights (I am happy to stay with my hosts and don't need fancy restaurants etc).

(#4) Negotiated fee for tuition (non-refundable upon being booked).


(#5) A formal letter of invitation.

(#6) Full schedule provided prior to my departure.

______________________________________


Additional Requirement (#7)

{As a result of the damaged I've sustained from this event}

(#7) Organisers are not permitted to publicly advertise my seminars (use my image or name) until:



- (a) my RETURN AIRTICKETS ARE PROVIDED;


- (b) TRAVEL INSURANCE IS CONFIRMED; &


- (c) SEMINAR IS FEE IS PAID AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME.







© André Bertel. Christchurch, New Zealand (2011).

No comments: