Friday 19 June 2015

8th Anniversary of `André Bertel’s Karate-Do’


Today marks eight years since I started this blog and made my first post (click here to access it: http://andrebertel.blogspot.jp/2007/06/back-in-japan.html). 

The remainder of this year promises to be very busy karate-wise. I have renshusei (trainees) from across Japan, Europe and Oceania coming, and constant requests for international seminars. Not to mention competing in tournaments here in Japan, attending seminars, and special trainings



Just like in my very first post, all that matters is training itself, training and spirit. This is my on-going goal, to keep training in traditional Japanese `Budo Karate' and to continue developing, physically mentally and spiritually. Osu, André Bertel.

© André Bertel. Aso-shi, Kumamoto. Japan (2015).

No comments: