Tuesday 19 June 2018

11th Anniversary of this blog

Today marks 11 years since I started this blog here in Japan... I cannot believe that... And soon I'll reach the mark of 40 years training in Karate-Do, and much of that full-time. Why is time so fleeting??? Too Fast!!!

Next week I will be teaching in Germany again, but this time, for the first time in Halle: organized by Peter Lampe Sensei (5th Dan).

The karate I will teach this time is a big step up from my past international seminars. It is part two from last year, and will reveal a deeper layer of karate from the past.

Earlier this month, on June 7th, Asai Sensei would have turned 83 years old. I'm sure he would be happy that I begin to release these techniques and their applications. This has begun here in Japan ーas a commemoration ― and also, soon, in Germany.

Osu, Andre Bertel
© André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2018).

No comments: