Saturday 1 August 2020

Andre Bertel only 'partially trains in Japan'???

Recently I was messaged that someone was propagating online that "Andre Bertel only 'partially trains' in Japan"... Whatever that means? Well, its true that I have been (and trained in Japan), on and off, since 1993. However, I have been living, and training daily, here in Japan (non-stop) for over seven years now. In total, I guess "...I have practiced karate daily in this wonderful country for at least 15 years" in total since '93.

Of course, I don't need to defend this, as I am obviously here! However, it amazes me how childish some people are in the karate world. Furthermore, I feel it is unfair how some people wish to ERASE MY LIFE. 

Irrefutably. JEALOUSY IS A BIG PROBLEM IN KARATE!!!


Always remember in KarateTECHNIQUE AND SKILL TALK. If the quality is there, the quality students will come, irrespective of race, place or face.

I will KEEP TALKING WITH MY TECHNIQUE AND SKILL, and also OPENESS to those willing to learn.

Greetings from my dojo here in Oita City, Japan.

押忍
© André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2020).

No comments: