Saturday 13 March 2021

Value your life

Greetings from Oita City, Japan. I want to send some positivity to all who read this, from a dear friend of mine. Morgan Dilks.

 Each day we live we can interact with others, those others who we interact with might disappear tomorrow.


I apologize for this common sense talk for the older people, however, I am sharing this for the young people who visit this site.

 Simple message from Morgan:

Value your life, value you those who you come in touch with. Disease and death will come to all of us.

Morgan also said "Don't fight cancer, it will then fight harder back. Instead, treat it like a pet".

He also said to me, "Yuko, Yuri and Miya are everything to me"... Before cancer and after. BIG LOVE! What a beautiful family.

God bless you all. Let’s be beautiful to each other. Our hearts are with Yuko, Yuri and Miya,

André Bertel


© André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2021).

No comments: