Sunday 26 August 2007

Five months today!

Oh yes... And I was just reminded by Mizuho that we've been back in Japan for five months today! Doesn't time fly! A quick hello, big "osu", and thumbs up to all my karate students and friends in New Zealand (and around the world). I hope you are all enjoying the blog ;-)

Just remember, there are now 38 posts/articles on here, so be sure to have a look through them all! I sincerely hope that this little site helps you, on your karate journey.

Happy training everyone!
OSU,
Andre

P.S - I've taken the weekend off training, to soak up some Kyushu sun, and get some long awaited R'n'R. In saying that I will certainly do some stretching to loosen up. My self-training schedule will be changing this Saturday (September 1st), so when time permits, I will update you with my new 'core regime', in the coming week.

© André Bertel, Japan 2007

No comments: