Thursday 24 November 2011

New Karate Video on Youtube

I'm admittedly very sore from training today from ample shinshuku practice. Will need to stretch plenty tomorrow morning. Here is a newly uploaded video on Youtube.


I have many projects in the works at present. The next seminar in Christchurch will be a second wave of technical aspects I've not taught openly before. `Step-by-step' I am uncovering the karate I have been taught and the critical elements required to execute it. As those who have attended my seminars and lessons know, this karate is not sports karate!


Many of the drills I've taught in past seminars (here in New Zealand, Japan, Italy, USA, Germany & Australia) serve as the introduction. Now it is time to go to the next level. As Asai Sensei always said, "Step-by-step".

© André Bertel. Christchurch, New Zealand 2011.

No comments: