Wednesday, 21 February 2018
2018 Seminars in Germany: A NEW INTERNATIONAL STANDARD WILL BE SET
The seminar this year in Germany is the second part to last years and will conclude the subject matter. The first session will recapitulate last years seminar (part one) and second, third and forth sessions will complete the learning objectives (part two).
Overall, this karate seminar will be very unique: in that the knowledge being handed on will be extremely useful for the immediate and long term karate advancement of the participants.
IT WILL BE VERY SPECIAL!!!
The themes will be as follows:
(1) Level-up on JIMEN KARA NO CHIKARA (ground power) and JURYOKU (gravity);
(2) Advanced use of snap through a higher level JUNANSEI utilisation combined with KOSHI NO KAITEN (rotation of the hips) and TAI NO SHINSHUKU (the compression and expansion/stretching of the body);
(3) Correct martial arts application for actual self defence: pre WW2 KARATE NO OYO-JUTSU (effective application of karate);
(4) The teaching of a KOTEN-GATA (old kata - from outside of the standard 26 formal exercises); moreover, properly taught (not ‘shotokanized’) to recap and enhance learning points one, two and three;
(5) And, lastly, the general theme: ‘Essential points for karate as bujutsu’—that is, the means to practise and preserve martial arts karate—for future generations.
Overall, as said last year, it is going to be my most important seminar to date—for transmission of a high level of knowledge; furthermore, and obviously, 'a VERY-VERY big step up' from last year. This seminar will be extremely beneficial for all who attend and will set a new international standard. Osu!!