Tuesday 21 September 2021

Very disappointed, but will push forward!

Two days ago my HP laptop suddenly just died and several new projects were lost which, of course, was very disappointing.

What’s most disturbing is that I bought the device in Nevada, USA, in 2019. So it’s pretty new!  Moreover, nothing happened, it just died out of the blue. No signs, nothing. I tried all of the checks and tricks, and finally took it to professionals. The result is that ‘it suddenly and randomly died’.


I will say this now. I will NEVER BUY AN HP (Hewlett-Packard)

DEVICE AGAIN. Furthermore, I have had it with Windows. I’m switching fully to Apple now which, until this saga occurred, I would have never dreamed of.


Anyway, this post is giving the birdie to Windows and Hewlett-Packard. 


Returning to karate… This situation has delayed some ongoing projects and completely deleted others. The beauty of this is that, regardless of articles, photo, and film, all of this is in our minds and bodies. Therefore as a karateka I can reproduce everything (irrespective of tech). The downer is that I need re-do things. Actually, I was about to release a new video, and that was lost. So very disappointing.


So, from now, I want to purchase and learn how use a Macintosh, which (based on all the crap Windows has given me), will result in superior projects. 


I want to apologize for the delays in my written work and videos now, but hope that you will all be enthused by past channel content; moreover, that it motivates your training and contributes to increased knowledge.


Here is a playlist from my official YouTube channel. Please check it out and make some comments on the videos. What would you like to see/learn?


https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg60uQh-qeJVC7Sm_AAFLck2gl1uRQlSR


I really believe in turning negatives into positives. Of course that is not always possible when the line is crossed, but until that point it is.


That’s the only control we have. 


Consequently, it’s utterly imperative to push forward as far as possible with proactivity, a positive attitude and fortitude.


I want wrap up by saying one thing: 押忍 (Osu).


© André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2021).

 


No comments: