1. Stationary chudan mae keriage then jodan mae keriage (two kicks without dropping the kicking leg), then step back into zenkutsu dachi, followed by jodan mae kerikomi/kakato-geri and returning to stance.
• Practice method: Three counts, two counts, then all three keriwaza in one count (Each set is repeated 10 times on both sides in accordance with the aforementioned counts).
2. Stationary kizami zuki kara chudan gyaku zuki
• Practice method: Single techniques 10 times slowly; 10 times with maximum speed; 10 times with two punches per count; then two punches per count with kiai on every gyaku zuki (repeat on the opposite side).
• Practice method: All five kicks 10 times very slowly, then 20 times with maximum snap (repeat on the opposite side).
4. Ido Kihon: Chudan shuto uke
• Practice method: 60 times (ten times in super slow motion; then 50 times with maximum speed/snap).
i. Various forms of ippon kumite (with special emphasis on close range kogeki & hangeki). ii. Uchikomi (middle & long range kogeki & hangeki). - The training method has been in "the hundred's club" for kogeki. Everything: maximum speed and explosiveness.
In my own training a single jokyu-gata (advanced kata) depending on my daily targets.