Friday 18 February 2011

Andre Bertel Asai Karate Seminars in Australia (PART II)

Mizuho and I enjoyed a lovely post seminar party at the homestead of Wayne and Meg Smart. At this event the Shire of Toodyay presented me with a wonderful gift, an original painting from a local Aborigine artist. I'm a big fan of art, so I was pleased to receive this. At this event Wayne, the current president of the Avon Valley Shotokan Karate Club also took us for a brief tour of his spectacular farm to watch a breath-taking sunset (pictured below). This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. Again, a big thanks to all of the instructors, Wayne & Meg Smart, members and visitors for my seminars, supporters of the club, the Shire of Toodyay and the local community.
_________

Osu, André

© André Bertel, New Zealand 2011.






No comments: