Sunday 6 February 2011

NEW VIDEO: ANDRE BERTEL IJKA & JKS NEW ZEALAND CHIEF INSTRUCTOR (c) 2000-2003.

Here is an Asai-ha Shotokan-ryu Koten-gata video compiled in 2003 (featuring some clips of me training from 2000-2003). The quality is not so good, but thankfully with continued and intensive training, our karate evolves! One great point is that these clips are of me doing my regular self-training as opposed to performing a demonstration, attempting a dan or qualifications exam, or competing in a tournament.

Please note (to avoid confusion): In this video I was New Zealand National Chief instructor of both IJKA & JKS, however I resigned from JKS New Zealand in 2006. I am no longer associated with JKS New Zealand or its members in any way whatsoever, nor do I endorse their technical standards.

Osu, Andre Bertel (6th Dan).
____________________

© André Bertel, New Zealand 2011.

No comments: