Saturday 18 June 2011

The 4th Anniversary of Andre Bertel's Karate-Do

Today marks four years since I created this website and made my very first post: http://andrebertel.blogspot.com/2007/06/back-in-japan.html And if you've been following the site, you will know that the objectives stated in that initial post have remained unchanged.



YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Here is a link to my channel which supplements this site: http://www.youtube.com/user/andrebertel?feature=mhum Have browse through, and feel free to make some comments!

VISITORS HERE! Looking at my stats it is wonderful for me to see that many karateka from around the world have visited this website over the last four years. Going by most of the emails I've recieved they have come to the site to learn more about about traditional Japanese karate, the IJKA, Asai-ha Shotokan-ryu, and my late teacher, Shuseki-Shihan Tetsuhiko Asai (10th Dan). Based on the most recent stats there have been people logging on to this site in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jamaica, Kiribati, , Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Namibia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Taiwan, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America and Uruguay. This is a real honour for me, and keeping in mind the mission statement of the site, I hope it has enlightened you all in regards to Asai-ha Shotokan-ryu Karatedo. Once again I offer my deepest thanks to everyone who have visited 'Andre Bertel's Karate-Do' and especially to those who have sent me personal messages. ARIGATO!

OSU!


© André Bertel. Christchurch, New Zealand (2011).

No comments: