Tuesday 19 June 2007

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

Welcome to my Karate-Do blog

I decided to start this karate website upon returning to Japan, as in the past I simply kept private notes of my training and experiences here.
 
I have regularly been coming to Japan to train since 1993, achieving my Rokudan and A-Class Examiner, last year, in March of 2006 (Completing the A-Class Qualifications, which also includes Instructor and Judge). This all occurred because of Asai Tetsuhiko Sensei, who took me under his wing. I also had the fortune of being naive and learning from Osaka Yoshiharu Sensei, who was the master I was actually initially seeking.  


26 years after beginning, my karate is now taking a new path. While I will continue with what I've been taught, but I'll also move forward. Consequently, this blog will allow me to update my own karate students, seniors, friends, and family in real time; furthermore, it will also help me to monitor my own training without the worry of misplacing journals, and worse still, countless pieces of note paper!
 





















    


In sum, this site will be directed by my daily training, instructing and Karate-Do activities. In some way, I hope that it may also help others on their respective Karate journey's.  

 
OSU! André

© André Bertel. Oita-ken, Japan (2007).

No comments: