Tuesday 1 July 2008

Blog Back Online...

My blog has been offline for a week as a result of maintenance and some alterations of past posts. This took longer than expected, as last week, some rather extreme changes in my karate career occurred; I will not fully elaborate here, except to say that ‘past doors have been re-opened’. In the spirit of my training, which is identical to (the source of) this blog, these doors equate to MORE TRAINING! And let’s face it, that’s all that matters!

“QUIETLY SUFFER IN TRAINING WITH DILIGENCE, HUMBLY WIPING THE BLOOD FROM YOUR BROW, AND ALL WILL BE WELL”.

As a result of these changes I decided to increase my fitness work, to help me to handle the additional workload. Needless to say, my body has been exhausted (my daily routine is physically hard and "time consuming" enough for me already), hence further delaying my blog being made public again. This is where I’d like to apologize, especially to the 350+ people who emailed me requesting access to the site (I'm sorry that I have no time, desire and/or energy to email everyone, nor create mass mails). I am especially sorry to my supporters within the Non-Profit-Organization Japan Karate Shoto-renmei and IJKA, but also my readers from other Shotokan organizations, karate styles and martial arts.

My blog is for everyone who loves Karate-Do, and particularly those interested in practising Asai-ryuha and the 'JKA style' of Shotokan. WELCOME BACK AND "GOMMEN NA SAI" for the delay!
OSU!
________________
© André Bertel, Japan 2008

No comments: