Friday 19 June 2009

The 2nd Anniversary of Andre Bertel's Karate-Do

On this day, two years ago, I wrote and published my first post here, on Andre Bertel's Karate-Do.
_______

In that first post I outlined the aims of my website, none of which have changed.
_______

"I decided to start this karate website upon returning to Japan, as in the past, I simply kept private notes of my training and experiences here. This blog allows me to update my Asai-ryuha Shotokan karate students, friends and family in real time, and also means that I can monitor my own training without the worry of misplacing journals, and worse still, countless pieces of note paper! It is my hope that this online karate resource might help those interested in the karate of my late teacher, Tetsuhiko Asai." (Here is a direct link to the first post: http://andrebertel.blogspot.com/2007/06/back-in-japan.html).

*******

I'd like to conclude by offering another relevant link, the first anniversary of my blog: http://andrebertel.blogspot.com/2008/06/1st-birthday-of-andre-bertels-karatedo.html

To all of the thousands of readers from around the world... DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! I wish you all the very best in your karate-do keiko.

________
© André Bertel, Japan (2009).

No comments: