Saturday 15 August 2015

Andre Bertel Traditional Karate Seminar: Germany 2015 (Part 2)


Many thanks to Frank Kohler for literally making this seminar happen; furthermore, his family for kindly hosting me.
Nakayama Dojo Krefeld especially Alex San for his administration of the event and photography. 

 
Oliver Schomburg for his photos (and ALL of the video footage).

Peter Lampe for his arrangement of my travel to and from Japan, and for taking me to Frankfurt Airport.

Michael Lohmann for all of the kind medical support.


Lastly to all of the karateka who attended - especially those whom travelled far (my friend Christa Lehmann, also those from Netherlands, Denmark, France and elsewhere in Europe): I hope this video reminds you of the key points covered over the weekend (because this is the sole purpose of this video compilation-- it is for you!!!). As fellow karate-do student, I have huge respect for all you who attended, and trained hard. Osu, Andre.
 
Please click on following link, if you want to check out the 2nd video (which, needless to say, will only make 100% sense for those whom attended the course):

 
(c) Andre Bertel. Oita, Japan (2015).

No comments: