Thursday 5 July 2018

Halle GERMANY SEMINAR 2018 (Part I)

After last weekends seminar in Halle, Germany, Oliver Schömburg made a great post (in both German and English); photos; and videos on his really excellent blogsite.

Overall, I hope that all of  the footage released "...will help to remind the karateka, who attended, the key points of the seminar". As always, we have done this, in a subtle way, so that "only those who have attended can fully decipher the established learning objectives." Soon, I will also post the images (and video footage) I have from Peter. So, more to come!!

Before that, here is the aforementioned link: https://olliwaa.com/we-just-cant-get-enough/.



A big thanks to Olli for this, which I recieved right after rerturning home to Japan. Osu, André



© André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2018)

No comments: