Wednesday 3 June 2020

Multi-Dimensional 'Top Down" — Training Approach


Today my self-training was two hours long and dedicated to four kata: 鉄騎二段 (Tekki Nidan); 騎馬拳 (Kibaken); 二十四歩 (Nijushiho); and 雷光 (Raiko).


After that I went for a 5km mountain run to push my legs and stretch out.

 
My present focus is multi-dimensional, as I have so many things that I want to improve (to optimize skill development). The challenge, in this regard, is discernment; that is, to prioritize what is most important to work on, then practice with a ‘top down’ approach. I guess I should write more about this topic soon, as it might be useful...





Irrespective of style, organization, group I would like to use this post to wish you the very-best of happiness and health; furthermore, optimal training. Lastly, I’d like to send positive energy to my students, here in Japan, and around the world.

There are great things to come with our organization: 
国際空手道松濤館  IKSInternational Karate Shotokan.


Osu, André



 © André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2020).

No comments: