Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Year from Oita City, Japan.

 

明けましておめでとうございます

I’d like to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year

押忍

 

アンドレ バーテル

André

 

 

 

To begin my posts in 2021, here is a review of videos publicly uploaded on my YouTube Channel in 2020. I’d like to thank everyone who provided the footage. What's your favorite video from these and why? Moreover, what would you like to see in 2021? Please like and, leave comment on the videos in this regard: should you have some requests. Lastly, I hope to continue to contributing online during this difficult time! 

Best wishes and positive energy from Japan, OSU!


1  BE LIKE WATER... Kangeiko (Cold Winter Training): December 26th, 2020.

2.     直突き (Choku-zuki): Straight punch.

3.     Good bye running shoes.

 4.     ASAI SENSEI and uchideshi André Bertel.

5.     Pre training warm up jog and push ups

 6.     André Bertel 7th Dan Japan

7.     Some tips from Osaka Sensei on Bassai Dai

 8.     Video compilation from one of my students

 © André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2021).

No comments: