Wednesday 25 May 2022

Announcements to come regarding the resuming of International Seminars outside of Japan

Today my training was intense. Kihon was focused on the IKS Dan Examination ido-kihon. Also, the Joko series of kata from Asai Tetsuhiko Sensei, Hyakuhachiho (Hyakuhappo/Suparinpei), and Wankan. I practiced Wankan additionally due to one of  my students wishing to do it soon for his Sandan exam.


It was a tough training today, but some announcements are about to be made about Germany. Stay tuned!


Sadly, here in Japan, exit and entry has been very strict. This has resulted in many complications; hence, the generic blockage of my travels outside of Japan. In the case of Bavaria, a contract has been agreed upon to cover the corona situation. So once we receive this, I will formally announce the seminar here on this site,


This seminar will not be a physically hard event. My objective is to pass on lots of knowledge and for everyone to enjoy practice and learning.


More information to come as soon as possible.

© André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2022).

No comments: