Saturday 19 March 2011

What's your stance? (The Draft)

From a constructivist view point, especially when considering that this website follows my daily training and teaching, here are some of the photos from the original 'What's your stance' article, which I actually wrote last year (For the article please click here: http://andrebertel.blogspot.com/2011/03/taking-stance.html). Usually the articles are written a few months ahead of time, as I can never write for more than 15 minutes at any given time, due to my university schedule, personal life and daily karate commitments. Rather than harp on, I thought I'd make this post to give some insight on how I produce the content on here. All the very best, Osu!















© André Bertel, New Zealand 2010 (published March 2011).

No comments: