Friday 31 May 2013

Updated schedule for prospective hosts

 
UPDATE: From June 11th, I'm available for private lessons and seminars nationwide in New Zealand. However, these seminars must be booked via andrebertelono@gmail.com
 
I am booked on Friday the 7th of June. Then from June the 20th to 27th Mizuho and I are in Melbourne, Australia. After the 27th of June I'll be available again, but only in New Zealand (up to the 3rd of August). Thanks and apologies for the invitations to Brazil, Israel, Egypt, UK and Russia -- which I am unable to do this year. Of course, I want to conduct courses everywhere, but sometimes it is impossible to schedule. Irrespective of this, I am deeply honoured to be receiving such invitations. Osu!
 
© André Bertel. Christchurch, New Zealand (2013).

No comments: