Friday 31 May 2013

Andre Bertel South Africa 2013 (Video three)

This is part three of my karate classes in South Africa, part one is already on (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVww-IUx0Fw). Part two (which has yet to be uploaded), and the official weekend seminar, will be online very soon. This slow process has been a direct result of my busy schedule at the University of Canterbury, which will continue until mid-June. Before I sign off, I'd just like to mention that I loved teaching this class and so much enjoyed the children's efforts and "very big smiles". They tried so hard and are passionate about traditional Shotokan Karate.
 
I hope to see them again in the future and that they continue to study Karate-Do.
 
 Osu, Andre

© André Bertel. Christchurch, New Zealand (2013).

No comments: