Wednesday 14 September 2016

2016 NEW ZEALAND SEMINAR AT NZ SEIDO KARATE SHIBU

I am very excited to announce that my seminar in Christchurch, New Zealand (on November 26/27) will now be conducted at the NZ SEIDO KARATE SHIBU. 
The 'New Zealand Seido Karate Shibu' on Barbadoes Street in Christchurch. Amazing dojo with even more amazing people.
First and fore most I'd like to thank my friend Renzie Hanham Hanshi (8th Dan) for kindly offering his dojo. Hanshi is an inspiration for all New Zealand karateka who have sought to go on the world stage. He has really inspired me on my journey, here in Japan, and travels across the world. If you have not read my interview with Renzie Hanshi, please click on this link: http://andrebertel.blogspot.jp/2012/01/interview-hanshi-renzie-hanham-8th-dan.html
 © André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2016).

No comments: