Thursday 20 October 2016

New `old video` from 2011

This video was just sent to me today. It was a small private training in my hometown, Christchurch, New Zealand back in 2011. Soon I will back down under giving seminars in Christchurch and in Australia. For those attending, see you there!! I am really looking forward to sharing some new knowledge in Oceania, which will give instructors a real edge. As a teaser, I`ve also pasted some other video links below. Which one is your favourite? Soon I`ll also post some new Karate-Do training videos from my dojo here in Japan; furthermore, you can look forward to the videos from my Seminars in Italy in August (2016), which will also be coming, in the near future, straight from Venice. I hope all of this footage will help you in your training. Best wishes from Japan.
Osu, André.





André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2016).

No comments: