Sunday 2 October 2016

OCEANIA TOUR 2016

At the end of this year I will be in New Zealand to visit my family, friends and students, and will conduct Karate-Do seminars in Christchurch, New Zealand; and on the Sunshine Coast, in Queensland--Australia.
These will be my last seminars in the Oceania region for some time due to my schedule over the next few years. Accordingly, I will deliver classes which provide an extreme edge for the attendees; thereby, giving a huge technical advantage.

Those who attend in NEW ZEALAND and AUSTRALIA will be given full insight into current technical developments that are not taught to non-Japanese karateka and, moreover, exponents in Japan outside of the most elite. Like my time in Europe and the UK this year (and what I am currently doing in Japan) this is what everyone is terming 'The Edge' Tour.






This was the original poster for Australia 2016. For those wishing to book a place: email noelmoralde@hotmail.com

© André Bertel. Oita-City, Japan (2016).

No comments: