Tuesday 26 December 2023

New Hirota TAKUMI Dogi

 I recently go a new dogi from Hirota. My last one was a MH-11 and the latest is a new designed custom cut TAKUMI.

This time I’ve gone for a longer cut for more comfort.


There are several reasons I really like the Takumi. Firstly, it sits very well. Secondly, it is very thin and dries quickly. Thirdly, it’s strong! You can literally use it in hardcore grappling training. Fourthly, and in merely my opinion as a professional instructor, it’s the best karatedogi on the market; that is, "IT'S THE BEST" KARATE DOGI IN THE WORLD.


I literally go through two or three Dogi every year as I self-train every day, in addition to teaching. The Hirota Takumi 'more than fulfills' all my requirements.



Accordingly, while I still give the MH-11 five out of five stars (it is comparable with Shureido and Tokaido's best models), the Hirota Takumi simply has the edge over everything else.

押忍

© Andre Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2023).

No comments: