Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Renshusei from Paris, France: Fabio Alexia Iannuzzella

Fabio Iannuzzella Sensei and Alexia Iannuzzella Sensei returned for Renshusei training, but this time with their young and very cute daughter.


So much was covered while they were here in Oita City, so I will not detail it all. Rather, I'd just like to say how much they have improved in their Karate-Do; moreover, they will be bringing a lot of new knowledge directly back from Japan to Paris.


To conclude, I want to congratulate both Fabio and Alexia on their fruitful efforts. In addition to the Karate Training, it was also wonderful to catch up again. Until next time, OSU!



Junro Nidan: Hidri ashi mae nekoashi-dachi, Hidari gedan-barai.

Junro Sandan: Hidari uraken jodan sokumen yokomawashi uchi.

Tekki Sandan: Hidari haiwan jodan uchinagashi-uke.

The 'sports' mawashi-geri with Haisoku, which is not practiced in the Kihon of the IKS.

The traditional Shotokan mawashi-geri with koshi (josokutei).



©️ André Bertel. Oita City, Japan (2026).

No comments: